Support Us

Donations are always welcomed but not required! We would like to have our own website and megaupload premium for our members so even $1 means something to us.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

[release] Endless Love 14



EPISODE 14 – MEGAUPLOAD (.avi) || TORRENT (.avi)
Raw Provider: citrone
Translators: georicky, elleex3
Spot Translator: TeddayBear
Timer: articmoonrise, pinkypink
Editor/QCer: forestmaiden71
Typesetter: hitomi83
Encoders: jessyj, xiaoxing
Coordinators: hitomi83, TeddayBear

10 comments:

Because there isn't a link there ._.

Hi guys it's been awhile I missed you soooo much>>> one episode Remained JIA YOU ^^

Hello :)
Thanks for the comments, Hyoony :D

I wanted to say this long time ago you're the nicest site I have ever seen .you know why ? you always give feedbacks unlike other sites. it Relieves me sometimes cuz I know that you read my comment and I support you >>> I often feel so guilty cuz I didn't do anything to help you out ! WO AI NIMEN (:

Thank you for the support Hyoony! We love you too <3

when can we download episode 14

you can download it from torrent now, the MU link is being uploaded

But ow can we download from torrent?

Post a Comment