Support Us

Donations are always welcomed but not required! We would like to have our own website and megaupload premium for our members so even $1 means something to us.

Monday, August 23, 2010

[master post] Marry Me!


我們結婚吧 | 我们结婚吧 | Marry Me! | 22 Episodes

Wedding cold feet? This is a story about an idol who gets dumped at his own wedding.

After his sudden rise to stardom, the actor Liu Yu Ming, nicknamed Bian Dang (Lunch Box), overruled his agency's objections and decided to get married. When the news spread, chaos reigned. His fans were very upset about his impending wedding and fights broke out outside the church. Then, they found out... the bride was a no-show. In the ensuing chaos, Bian Dang and his makeup artist, Xiao Qing, put on disguises and sneaked past the paparazzi.

The aggressive paparazzi forced Bian Dang to go into hiding. With no home to go back to, Xiao Qing introduced him to a strange place called "The Escape Pod." Everyone there wanted to run away from their old lives. There was Poki who tried to escape his debt in Japan, Wen Zi Yu (Fish) who was running away from home, and there was the owner of The Escape Pod, Chuan Tou (The Captain). In this place, they began a magical love story of running away from and being ran away from.

(source: CTS Summary)

CAST:



SUBTITLES & CREDITS:
DO NOT STREAM OUR SUBS!
EPISODE 1 – MEGAUPLOAD (.avi) || TORRENT (.avi)
Raw Provider: Citrone
Translator: TeddayBear
Timer: hitomi83
Editor/QCer: Citrone
Typsetter: hitomi83
Encoder: Citrone
Coordinators: Citrone, hitomi83, TeddayBear

EPISODE 2 – MEGAUPLOAD (.avi) || TORRENT (.avi)
Raw Provider: Citrone
Translator: TeddayBear
Timer: hitomi83
Editor/QCer: Citrone
Typsetter: hitomi83
Encoder: Citrone
Coordinators: Citrone, hitomi83, TeddayBear

EPISODE 3 – MEGAUPLOAD (.avi) || TORRENT (.avi)
Raw Provider: Citrone
Translator: TeddayBear
Timer: hitomi83
Editor/QCer: meikimari
Typsetter: hitomi83
Encoder: jessyj
Coordinators: hitomi83, TeddayBear

EPISODE 4 - MEGAUPLOAD (.avi) || TORRENT (.avi)
Raw Provider: Citrone
Translator: TeddayBear
Timer: hitomi83
Editor/QCer: meikimari
Typsetter: hitomi83
Encoder: jessyj
Coordinators: hitomi83, TeddayBear

EPISODE 5 - MEGAUPLOAD (.avi) || TORRENT (.avi)
Raw Provider: Citrone
Translator: TeddayBear,animefr33kz
Timer: allen2792, pinkypink
Editor/QCer: meikimari
Typsetter: hitomi83
Encoder: jessyj
Coordinators: hitomi83, TeddayBear

EPISODE 6 - MEGAUPLOAD (.avi) || TORRENT (.avi)
Raw Provider: Citrone
Translator: animefr33kz, TeddayBear
Timer: hitomi83
Editor/QCer: meikimari
Typsetter: hitomi83
Encoder: jessyj
Coordinators: hitomi83, TeddayBear

EPISODE 7 - MEGAUPLOAD (.avi) || TORRENT (.avi)
Raw Provider: Citrone
Translator: TeddayBear, animefr33kz
Timer: arcticmoonrise
Editor/QCer: meikimari
Typsetter: hitomi83
Encoder: jessyj
Coordinators: hitomi83, TeddayBear

EPISODE 8 - MEGAUPLOAD (.avi) || TORRENT (.avi)
Raw Provider: Citrone
Translator: TeddayBear
Timer: hitomi83
Editor/QCer: meikimari
Typsetter: hitomi83
Encoder: jessyj
Coordinators: hitomi83, TeddayBear

EPISODE 9 - MEGAUPLOAD (.avi) || TORRENT (.avi)
Raw Provider: Citrone
Translator: TeddayBear
Timer: allen2792
Editor/QCer: meikimari
Typsetter: hitomi83
Encoder: jessyj
Coordinators: hitomi83, TeddayBear

EPISODE 10 - MEGAUPLOAD (.avi) || TORRENT (.avi)
Raw Provider: Citrone
Translator: TeddayBear
Spot Translator: Crispee
Timer: hitomi83
Editor/QCer: meikimari
Typsetter: hitomi83
Encoder: jessyj
Coordinators: hitomi83, TeddayBear

EPISODE 11 - MEGAUPLOAD (.avi) || TORRENT (.avi)
Raw Provider: Citrone
Translator: TeddayBear
Timer: LateLea
Editor/QCer: meikimari
Typesetter: hitomi83
Encoder: jessyj
Coordinators: hitomi83, TeddayBear

EPISODE 12 - MEGAUPLOAD (.avi) || TORRENT (.avi)
Raw Provider: Citrone
Translator: elleex3
Spot Translator: TeddayBear
Timers: JENJ5001, hitomi83
Editor/QCer: Yukino
Typesetter: hitomi83
Encoder: jessyj
Coordinators: hitomi83, TeddayBear

EPISODE 13 - MEGAUPLOAD (.avi) || TORRENT (.avi)
Raw Provider: Citrone
Translator: TeddayBear
Timer: naturesbless
Editor/QCer: Yukino
Typesetter: hitomi83
Encoder: jessyj
Coordinators: hitomi83, TeddayBear

EPISODE 14 - MEGAUPLOAD (.avi) || TORRENT (.avi)
Raw Provider: Citrone
Translator: elleex3
Spot Translator: bkelvin
Timers: irnsnchz, JENJ5001
Editor/QCer: Yukino
Typesetter: hitomi83
Encoder: jessyj
Coordinators: hitomi83, TeddayBear

EPISODE 15 - MEGAUPLOAD (.avi) || TORRENT (.avi)
Raw Provider: Citrone
Translator: Minchi
Spot Translator: TeddayBear
Timer: arcticmoonrise
Editor/QCer: Yukino
Typesetter: hitomi83
Encoder: jessyj
Coordinators: hitomi83, TeddayBear

NOTES:
★ Please read our rules before downloading our files.
★ Want subtitles to come out faster? Then join us!

51 comments:

Thank you very much for this first episode!

you are welcome uchan :)
thanks for the comment!

wooooow ^o^
I'm Super happy!! Finally i can watch this drama<3
Keep going guys ;)

Thank you

finally..same like you guys..I also wonder why there are no fansubs who pick this drama..I mean..Mike He!!....hehehe...
Too bad, I don't know chinese...otherwise..I will interested to sub this drama..
Thanks..I'll be patiently waiting.

thank you altins :)
but you don't need to know chinese to help! you can help out timing or editing too :)

thanks so much for subbing this!
i loooove mike he ;D

Finally found someone that subbed this. I would help out but I don't know Chinese or how to time or edit a vid.

@Soula
we can always teach you if you are dedicated and willing to learn!

@Teddaybear
Sure. Just tell me what I have to do. I'll be happy to help. :)

@Soula please read this post http://serendipityfs.blogspot.com/p/join-us.html

thanks :)

Finally found a group that's subbing this drama!!! I love Mike He and I don't understand why no one subbed it!!!
I'm waiting for it!!! Waaaa, thank you!

where r the other episodes ;S?

@Lemon, they haven't been released yet?

hi, kindly please seed episodes 1-3 in torrent..please please..thanks

THANK YOU!!! Finally I found a fansub subbing it!! THANKSSS :)
Just to have an idea... About how much time does it take to sub an episode?

We are short on people for this project. And tbh if you looked at the subtitle status, almost all the episodes are translated. We are just waiting on hitomi83 to typeset and time them. And this is a side project, so episodes will be finished and released very slowly :/

Thank u very much, but plz torrent 1-3 need seeders

Ok! :) Thanks a lot for answering so quickly. I'll wait patiently ^^

@Anon1;
Please ask the users in d-addicts to seed. If they won't listen, then just use the DDL links.
@Anon2;
You are welcome :) Thanks for understanding!

thanks a lot for the work u guys are doing, this mean a lot to those of us who dont understand the language. thanks a lot.

You are welcome :)
That's why we are here :D

Many thanks from me too. You are the best!
I'm very happy that this taiwanese drama is going to be traslated.

Thank you for your hard work :)

looking for this..sankyuu for subbing!!

Thank you very, very much for your decision to go on subbing this drama.
Your hard work is highly appreciated. :-)

Wow another episode!
Thank you!

WOW,I'D GIVEN UP ON FINDING THIS SERIES SUBBED!
THANK YOU SO MUCH. THIS HAS MADE MY DAY!

Yay :D You are welcome DEE <3

Hello,
Thank you for taking on Marry Me!! I have been searching for this drama subbed for a long time and was surprised it seemed no one wanted to sub this. I would like to help speed up this project but I do not speak another language. I have lots of time on my hands and I am willing to learn another task. I tried searching your site for tutorials but could not find them...

Hello,
Thank you for your interest!
We do not have tutorials, but there are a lot of tutorials here: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_13724.htm

TeddayBear,
Thank you for the response :0) I have decided to learn to time and have downloaded Aegisub and have watched several tuturial videos on youtube. I am ready to start practicing. Is there somewhere I can get a video file and a matching ass sub file to import into Aegisub to practice with. (maybe a japanese cartoon or something)?

TeddayBear,
I jumped the gun with my earlier message..I just saw your email... I registered for zetaboard and after approval I will watch the timing tutorial links you provided. Thanks so much :o)

That's fine :)
I just approved your membership :D
Wow, you are a hard worker haha!

Than you soooo much for subbing this drama i love it sooo much:D

Thank you so much. I appreciate your great job. :D

Oh, wow, I only just found out today that you guys were subbing this drama, and it made me so excited because I gave up on this drama years ago after only finding the first episode subbed.

I want to release the episodes of Marry Me! in English subs and i hope that they release it soon.

I can't forget this feeling and i want to love them, you won't me to forgiveness.

I want to see the torrent of Epi. 15 of Marry Me! so please wait.

Thank you soooooo much for subbing this drama!!! I have been searching for this drama subbed for years!!! Loats of love to you!!! I'm already watching the episode 11!!! Can't wait, so I'm running! XD
Thank you thank you!!!!

I can't wait to see the episodes of Marry Me! and i hope that they release it soon.

I'm sorry for the release and i know that they completed soon.

I've been waiting for this one, thank you.

I can't stop it now, but it's too hard to release that episodes 15-22 of Marry Me! and i hope that they release it soon.

Sorry for the delay, but those episodes of Marry Me! are still working, i want to release it very soon.

thanks so much for all your hard work! i really enjoy watching this drama!!

i cant wait for the next episodes. keep up the good work!

Post a Comment