Support Us

Donations are always welcomed but not required! We would like to have our own website and megaupload premium for our members so even $1 means something to us.

Monday, July 25, 2011

[master post] Ouran High School Host Club


桜蘭高校ホスト部 | Ouran High School Host Club | ??? Episodes

The story revolves around a high school girl named Fujioka Haruhi (Kawaguchi) at the prestigious Ouran Academy, who stumbles upon a group of male students who have formed their own club as hosts. Accidentally breaking an antique vase, Haruhi ends up owing the club a vast amount of money, and she ends up posing as a host in order to repay her debt.

(source: dramawiki)

CAST:
Host Club
Kawaguchi Haruna as Fujioka Haruhi
Ishii Momoka as young Haruhi
Yamamoto Yusuke as Suou Tamaki
Daito Shunsuke as Ootori Kyoya
Nakamura Masaya as Morinozuka Takashi
Chiba Yudai as Haninozuka Mitsukuni
Takagi Shinpei as Hitachiin Hikaru
Takagi Manpei as Hitachiin Kaoru
Black Magic Club
Ryusei Ryo as Nekozawa Umehito
Host Club Regulars
Ogawa Momoe (小川ももえ) as Tojo Chiharu
Hiromura Mitsumi (広村美つ美) as Saijo Natsuki
Higashi Ayu as Nanjo Akina
Seino Nana (清野菜名) as Kurakano Momoka
nicola as Sakurazuka Kimiko
Guests
Nishida Shogo (西田匠吾) (ep1)
Suzuki Ami as Fujioka Kotoko (ep1)
Okawa Ai (大川藍) as Ayanokoji Seika (ep1)

RAWS:
TORRENTS || MEGAUPLOAD

SUBTITLES & CREDITS:
DO NOT STREAM/HARDSUB OUR SUBS!
SOFT SUBS
EPISODE 1 - MEGAUPLOAD (.ass) || D-ADDICTS (.ass)
Translator: TeddayBear
Spot Translator: mikilove13
Timer: allen2792
Editor/QCer: hitomi83
Coordinators: TeddayBear, hitomi83

EPISODE 2 - MEGAUPLOAD (.ass) || D-ADDICTS (.ass)
Translator: TeddayBear
Spot Translator: mikilove13
Timer: allen2792
Editor/QCer: hitomi83
Coordinators: TeddayBear, hitomi83

HARD SUBS
EPISODE 1 - [SD] TORRENTS (.avi) & MEGAUPLOAD (.avi) || [HD] MEGAUPLOAD (.mp4) & TORRENTS (.mp4)
Translator: TeddayBear
Spot Translator: mikilove13
Timer: allen2792
Editor: Yukino
Typesetter: hitomi83
QCer: hitomi83
Encoders: jessyj, SacredCultivator
Coordinators: TeddayBear, hitomi83

EPISODE 2 - [SD] TORRENTS (.avi) & MEGAUPLOAD (.avi) || [HD] MEGAUPLOAD (.mp4) & TORRENTS (.mp4)
Translator: TeddayBear
Spot Translator: mikilove13
Timer: allen2792
Editor: Yukino
Typesetter: hitomi83
QCer: hitomi83
Encoders: jessyj, SacredCultivator
Coordinators: TeddayBear, hitomi83

NOTES:
★ Please read our rules before downloading our files.
★ Want subtitles to come out faster? Then join us!

58 comments:

can't wait... cheers to serendipityfs!!

So excited about this! I have a friend I'm introducing to jdrama and this is what she picked (along with HanaKimi 2007)! I can't wait to see.

@Maevrim; very good choices :D

Thank you so much for the subs! I keep an Ouran live action tumblr with an episode masterlist, would it be alright if I posted a link to this page? If not then that's fine as well. :)

@Anon, of course you can :)
thanks for asking!

Thanks you so much for your hard work!

i've been waiting for this!
thanks a lot ({}) :*

Thank you! me and my BF are really looking forward to watching this :3

Thank you for supporting the Jdrama and i hope that they enjoying it.

It's so lucky to love the Jdrama and i'm really want to watch for it.

Thankk youu for all of your hard work!!! =)
Can't wait to watch it!

thankyousoooooommmuuuccchhhh =))
i've been looking for this

this is so good lols follows the anime and manga to an extent i recommend this to as many people through you guys i hope to see more in the future

I forgot to say thanks for this. I like Ouran so much i even watched it raw and then again with your softsubs. Thanks so much!

Thank you for the support, everyone :'D

Thank you! I'll definitely check this out.
Good luck for this new project (and all the new project)!

love this..soooooooo funny..thanx a lot ^^

Thank you for HD hard subtitled megaupload link. I wish more groups would release hard subs .mp4 and .avi which are more easier to play than softsub .mkv with different devices. Because if I knew Japanese I would just download the raw instead of waiting for a translation so the hard sub is better I think for a lot of people and is definitely appreciated.

I wanna ask for the hardsub file is there subtitle for theme song (karaoke)?

Thanks, I was waiting for this drama ^^
Uhm, btw, I just downloaded the HD version, but it seems like this version has some problems. What I mean is the sound is slower than the image. Uhm...I wonder can you fix that? Thanks :)

@Tina, really? is it the torrents or MU links you dl from?

Thanks, I was waiting for this drama ^^
Uhm, btw, I just downloaded the HD version, but it seems like this version has some problems. What I mean is the sound is slower than the image. Uhm...I wonder can you fix that? Thanks :)

@TeddayBear:
I dl from MU. Sorry for the double post cause my connection got problems -___-

@Tina, that's okay :) i already told Chris, he will fix it asap

@TeddayBear: Thanks a lot ^^

@Tina: I have no issues with it.

@Others; Anyone else that's downloaded the HD version experiencing this?

@Tina and @SacredCultivator, the HD works fine for me too :X

Thank you for these!

And, without meaning to seem rude, do we have an idea of when the hard subs DDL for ep 2 will be ready?

@Anon, that is not rude at all. hardsubs will be coming out within 48 hours :)

Thank you for subbing Ouran!! :) <3

Thank you so much!! Ganbatte!! ^^

@TeddayBear: I just re-downloaded the HD (both Mega and Torrent), but it still doesn't work :( I got problems at 0:02, that's when the screen started to slow down :(

Thank you so much for subbbing Ouran! I love the anime and the manga. The drama is hilarious too. :D

@Tina, it is probably because of your video player missing certain codecs, you should try another player or update your codecs

@TeddayBear: I tried advice, play the HD on another player and it worked. I still can watch other dramas and the SD on my codecs. But anyway, sorry for making a fuss over this :D

@Tina, that's fine ;) i am glad it worked out!

Also hoping not to be a bother, but any idea when the SD hardsub of episode 2 might be available? My poor old computer can't handle the HD and lags on the raw, too, so I'm trying to wait patiently ;)

Anyway, thanks so much for subbing this! Really loving it so far :D

another one of your projects that I am really enjoying. thanks again to all on the subbing team.

@Anon, the SD torrent for episode 2 is up :)

Awesome, thank you for doing this.

Erm, without meaning to sound rude, but will there be a megaupload SD link soon? My computer can't handle HD, and torrents never seem to work for me...

@TeddayBear, you guys are pure awesome! Thanks again for your hard work! :D

Thank you so much for this!
I really this show!
Great Job!



I was wondering if I can request for a j-drama...

@EnmaAiThea, what do you mean? we don't upload dramas here, we only upload what we sub :X

@TeddayBear
Oh, Sorry. But I can you try to sub Suzuki sensei?

@Emma, we are lacking translators right now, so we can't accept anymore projects until we finish some of our current ones

Oh, It's okay!
Anyways, Thanks for OHSHC!

Thanks so much xD,
Waiting for more..

Thank you so much. with the hard subs available.. you guys are even rawk-er!!!!!

Post a Comment