Support Us

Donations are always welcomed but not required! We would like to have our own website and megaupload premium for our members so even $1 means something to us.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

[master post] Emerald on the Roof


屋頂上的綠寶石 | Emerald on the Roof | 30 Episodes

In this modern day retelling of Shakespeare's ROMEO AND JULIET, Chou and Mwo fall in love with each other against their respective families' wishes. After countless struggles, Mwo is forced to leave with another man as Chou gives in to his father's demand to an arranged marriage. Before she leaves, however, Mwo gave Chou a green ruby necklace as a testament of their feelings for each other. Eventually, the necklace will reunite the feuding families once again, as Mwo and Chou vow to be together, even in death. EMERALD ON THE ROOF is an emotional tale about true love against all odds.

(source: dramawiki)

CAST:
Wallace Huo as Zhou Nian Zhong / 周念中 
Sun Li as Mo Jia Qi / 莫家绮
George Hu as Nie Kai / 聂凯
Yvonne Yao as Ling Pei Yu / 凌佩妤 
Jia Nai Liang as Tang Shi Jie / 唐世杰 
Zhang Guo Li as Tang Qi Shan / 唐起山
Zhang Tie Lin as Ling Xin Fu / 凌信夫 
Liu Xue Hua as Liang Rui / 梁蕊
Bai Bing Bing as Fang Min / 方敏 
Bai Xue as He Qing Zhu / 何庆珠 
Zhang Yi Sheng as Pang Xie / 螃蟹
Wu Qian Qian as Zhou Bi Xia / 周碧霞

SUBTITLES & CREDITS:
DO NOT STREAM OUR SUBS!
EPISODE 1 - MEGAUPLOAD (.avi) || TORRENT (.avi)|| MEGAUPLOAD (.mp4)
Raw Provider: Crispee
Translator: TeddayBear
Timer: JENJ5001
Editor/QCer: arcticmoonrise
Typesetter: hitomi83
Encoder: gingaakuma
Coordinators: TeddayBear, hitomi83
NOTE: In the first episode, the audio is out of sync, that's the only raw we could get, we are sorry for the inconvenience.

NOTES:
★ Please read our rules before downloading our files.
★ Want subtitles to come out faster? Then join us!

28 comments:

I'm looking forward to this. Thank you so much for deciding to subtitle this drama.

I love this drama, thank you.

Episode 2 is coming yet, please wait for the release.

This TWdrama is about the modern Romeo and Juliet, and i love it.

@Anons, Thanks for your comments :) Now we know there are people interested :) This will be Crispee (our C-translator's project, so when she has time, the project will start moving :)

Well... I don't know if I like this drama yet. I have only seen the first episode. I come to your site everyday to see if episode 2 is released. I guess this drama is of low priority?

@Anon, lowest priority since no one seemed interested :/

I love the TWdrama and i love it.

The episode 2 of Emerald On The Roof is coming to release.

I guess it's too late to release it very hard.

I want to see the episodes of Emerald On The Roof because it's too hard for this one.

I can't wait to see the episodes of Emerald On The Roof because it's too hard to release.

I can't watching this for a long time waiting for that, and i hope that they release it.

Where is the episode 2 of Emerald On The Roof, where is it?

I want to release the episode 2 of Emerald On The Roof and i hope that they release it soon, thank you.

I love this TWdrama, i love it too.

What the hell are you doing here? I want to release the episode 2 right here, come and get it.

What's the problem? Where is the episode 2 of Emerald On The Roof? Where is it? I don't where is, but it's too late for me.

I want to release it now sooner or later, there's no stopping now for us.

Thanks for the hard work, thanks.

Wow, so many Anons are wishing for this project!
I've been on and off hiatus because of real life things, but now that I'm back, I'm hoping that this project will get rolling again soon :)

Thanks to all of you that you work well for this project, and i hope that they release it soon.

I love this tv series, thank you.

damn damn damn damn. I really want the episodes to progress. Is it slow because not enough staff or something?

Thank for subbing this drama and for the hard work you did on subbing
I'm really grateful because, thanks to you, I can enjoy with dramas that, in other case, I could not watch.
Hugs from Italy.
Alexia

Post a Comment